Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tammy is Out. But life goes on!!!

Ratings aren't everything! Ha!

Ok, it's true, no one watches my show - but it's not a fair comparison, I'm on twice a day! I love it!

Seriously - if I'm on two times as day that means my loyal fans have two chances to watch the show, splitting my ratings in half, right???

Who am I kidding?!?! Aw, sh*t, I'm getting my ass kicked by a bow-tied wearing imbecillic heir to a frozen pea fortune!

Ha! I almost said a bad word! Hey, you try not drinking for three years and see how you do!!

Yeah, Tammy H. is out. That's why I've haven't done this whole blogging thing for a while. It really bums me out. But look, first, someone has to take the blame for that fact that more people are watching Dan Fucking Abrams -- I went to his Bar Mitzvah, dammit, and it was last week, ha!! -- and sure as heck it isn't going to be me!

I used to work for Tip Frigging O'Neill, for god's sake!!! Oh and Jimmy Carter, too – I think he founded Habitrail for Humanity or something.

I can't remember - I drank alot from 1976 thru to 1981 - can you blame me?? It was the 70s! Gas lines, the Shah, Disco, Son of Sam??? I would have hung out at Studio 54 if I hadn't been such a dork! Instead it was late night at McFeeley's on 16th Street and M Street. Those were the days! If Washington had had a Son of Sam I'd have been a dead man -- I was young, blond, and beautiful! In those days, I tell ya, I was a pudgy Peter O'Toole!

Second, it's her job to stop me when I'm out to say "shit." Well, techhically on the air, which is harder than it looks! There are so may times during my show that you just want to blurt it out!!

Now that Tammy is gone, it's onward and upward. I'm the go-to-guy for all things political! In a year when we're electing a President, like 2007, I'm more indespensible than ever! I love it!

Se you on the intertubes!!

No comments: